Sunday, November 25, 2012

HAYYYY. NEW ADMIN IN THIS BANADA.

Why harro there.

Haha, hi guys. I'm Tennie (short for Tenten, the 'weapons mistress' in Naruto. <3), your other admin that's going to rant on games you can in the App Store and such. Free games on your computer. Things like that.
I MEAN GAMES. CARD GAMES COUNT TOO.

As for the banada part, I was going to type 'banana' but ended up typing 'banada' which happens a lot for me.
And I'm quite a lazy person.
Anyhow.

Yeah, I'm psyched to blog with you guys.
Uh. Me and Ahri blog on another blog about music. Check it out here.
WE'RE SO COOL RIGHT. :DDDD
Anyways. *cough*
Yeah.

I play five instruments - piano/keyboard, flute, drums, ukulele, and the "double-decker" xylophone (everyone can, but hehe). I'm quite an optimistic pessimist, and I love listening to music.
I am brutally restraining myself from listing all the bands/artists I love in this post, but I will list some:

  • Nelly Furtado. (I'M LIKE A BIRD. I'LL ONLY FLY AWAY. 8U)
  • Evanescence.
  • Mayday Parade.
  • BOYCE AVENUE. THEY CAN SING PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING.
  • Kreayshawn.
  • Alex Clare.
  • My Chemical Romance.
  • blink-182.
  • LMFAO. Yerp.
  • The FRICKIN' BEATLES. YEAAAH.
  • The All-American Rejects.
  • Matchbox Twenty.
  • All 'LoZ' (Legend of Zelda) music. ALL OF IT.
I would go on and on, but I'll save you guys the time.

Err. As much as I'd like to, I don't really game seriously. Ha, Maple Story. I don't play LoL or WoW (League of Legends/World of Warcraft) anymore. Slender creeps the freak out of me, and I've been playing it since... 5th grade. I don't play that anymore either.
BUT I LOVE PEWDIEPIE. AND JUSTKIDDINGFILMS/JUSTKIDDINGGAMER.

I'm quite a loud person if you haven't already noticed... >>"
DAMN THIS POST IS LONG.

Yeah. You guys'll get to know me soon enough.
Bye now.
-Tennie.

No comments:

Post a Comment